A horizontal 24 AWG Cat5e outdoor shielded cable. It comes with a PVC inner jacket and a polyethylene outer jacket. It is one of the best cables to be used outdoors. Cat5e cable possesses all those features that a cable required to bear the roughness of environmental factors like sunlight, rain, and moisture.
It possesses four shielded twisted pairs of wires. Each of them has a different color code for easy identification. It is tested to an extended bandwidth of 350MHz.
It supports all applications of category 5 efficiently. It includes Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, and 155 ATM. They suit best for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Especially, Wideband, and Ethernet 10000BASE-T.
Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications, RoHS Compliant.
Construction Layout of Cat5e Outdoor Shielded Cable
- Conductor: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Twisted Pair Wires: 4 Twisted Pairs
- Inner Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Shield: Aluminum/Polyester Tape Coated on the Inner jacket
- Drain: Solid Tin Copper
- Outer Jacket Material: Polyethylene
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter: 0.255 in. / 6.477 mm
- Cable Weight: 1000ft. length/ 33lb weight
Electrical and Physical Features
- Temperature Rating:
- Installation: 0°C to 50°C
- Operation: -60°C to 60°C
- Velocity of Propagation: 70%
- Mutual Capacitance: 14 pF/ft. Nominal
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft. maximum
- Maximum Conductor D.C.R: 28.6 Ω/1,000 ft.
- Maximum D.C.R Unbalance: 5%
- Maximum Delay Skew: 45.0 ns/100m
- Maximum Propagation Delay Skew: 5.7 ns/100m
- Characteristic Impedance:
- From 0.772 MHz – 100 MHz 100Ω± 15%
- From 101 MHz – 250 MHz 100 Ω ± 22%
- From 251 MHz – 350 MHz 100 Ω ± 32%
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2.0 in.
- Maximum Installing Tension: 25 lb.
- Insulation Colors:
- Blue paired with White/Blue
- Orange paired with White/Orange
- Green paired with White/Green
- Brown paired with White/Brown
Features of Cat5e Outdoor Shielded Cable: –
- Fast And Reliable Data Cable For High-Efficiency
- Best Option For 350mhz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, And 155mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Comes With Water Block Tape
- Best CMX Cable For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations
- Available In Different Colors With Sequential Markings
- Available In 1000ft Reel