It is a horizontal 23 AWG non-plenum Ethernet cable that comes with four unshielded twisted pairs of conductor wires. These conductor wires are manufactured with pure solid copper material. It is assumed as one of the best conductor materials. Cat6 direct burial solid copper Ethernet cable is the best option for outdoor usage.
The use of pure copper material improves the performance of the cable a great deal. They come with less DC resistance that allows transferring more energy into the network rather than wasting it in the environment.
Each twisted pair of wire in this cable come in a unique color code. The cable is tested to an extended bandwidth of 600 MHz.
Applications of Cat6 Direct Burial
The cable supports all applications of category 6 proficiently. It comprises Ethernet 1BASE-TX, 100BASE-, VG, and 155 ATM. Generally, it is best for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Especially, Wideband, Ethernet 10000BASE-T, and upcoming applications with anticipated data rates to 3.2Gbps.
Ratings/Approvals of Cat6 Direct Burial
NEC Article 800, UL Subject 444, UL 1666: CMR Rating FT4, ETL Electrically Verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568C.2 Category 6, C (ETL) US, RoHS Compliant.
- Conductor: 23 AWG Pure Solid Copper
- Number of Twisted Pair Wires: 4 Twisted Pairs
- Flooding Compound: Water Blocking Gel
- Jacket Material: Polyethylene
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter: 0.260 in.
- Cable Weight: 1000ft. length/ 33lb weight
Electrical and Physical Features
- Temperature Rating:
- Installation: 0°C to 60°C
- Operation: -60°C to 60°C
- Velocity of Propagation: 70%
- Mutual Capacitance: 14 pF/ft. Nominal
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft. maximum
- Maximum Conductor D.C.R: 28.6 Ω/1,000 ft.
- Maximum D.C.R Unbalance: 3%
- Maximum Delay Skew: 18.0 ns/100m
- Maximum Operation Voltage: 300 VRMS
- Characteristic Impedance:
- From 0.772 MHz – 100 MHz 100Ω± 15%
- From 101 MHz – 250 MHz 100 Ω ± 22%
- From 251 MHz – 600 MHz 100 Ω ± 32%
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1.0 in.
- Insulation Colors:
- Blue paired with White/Blue
- Orange paired with White/Orange
- Green paired with White/Green
Features of Cat6 Direct Burial Gel Filled Pure Copper Unshielded Ethernet Cable
- Fast and reliable high-performance cable
- The best option for High-speed data application of up to 600MHz
- Easy Installation in the outdoors
- CMX- direct burial outdoor cable
- Available on 1000ft Wooden Spool
- Available in different colors
Check the availability of cable jacket color before placing your order.