It is a horizontal 23 AWG non-plenum Ethernet cable that comes with four shielded twisted pairs of conductor wires. These conductor wires are manufactured with solid bare copper material. This material is assumed as the best conductor material for Ethernet cables.
With their usage, the performance of the cable increases to a great deal. They come with less DC resistance property that allows them to transfer more energy rather than wasting it in the environment. The data transfer speed gets better enormously with the use of solid bare copper conductor wires. Each twisted pair come with a unique color code that makes their identification easy. The cable is tested to an extended bandwidth of 550MHz.
The cable supports all applications of category 6 proficiently. It comprises Ethernet 1BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, and 155 ATM. Generally, it is best for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Especially, Wideband, Ethernet 10000BASE-T, and upcoming applications with anticipated data rates to 3.2Gbps.
NEC Article 800, UL Subject 444, UL 1666: CMR Rating FT4, ETL Electrically Verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568C.2 Category 6, C (ETL) US, RoHS Compliant.
- Conductor: 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Twisted Pair Wires: 4 Twisted Pairs
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Shield: Aluminum/Polyester Tape
- Tape: Clear Mylar Tape
- Drain: Solid Tin Copper
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter: 305 in. / 7.747 mm
- Cable Weight: 1000ft. length/ 40lb weight
Electrical and Physical Features
- Temperature Rating:
- Installation: 0°C to 50°C
- Operation: -2°C to 60°C
- Velocity of Propagation: 70%
- Mutual Capacitance: 14 pF/ft. Nominal
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft. maximum
- Maximum Conductor D.C.R: 6 Ω/1,000 ft.
- Maximum D.C.R Unbalance: 3%
- Maximum Delay Skew: 0 ns/100m
- Characteristic Impedance:
- From 0.772 MHz – 100 MHz 100Ω± 15%
- From 101 MHz – 250 MHz 100 Ω ± 22%
- From 251 MHz – 550 MHz 100 Ω ± 32%
- Minimum Bend Radius: 0 in.
- Insulation Colors:
- Blue paired with White/Blue
- Orange paired with White/Orange
- Green paired with White/Green
Features of Cat6 Riser STP Cable: –
- Fast and reliable data cable
- Tested up to extended 550MHz bandwidth
- Easy Installation
- Available in different colors
- Available in 1000ft Reel
Check the availability of different jacket colors before placing your order.