Cat5e Loaded Patch Panels:
A patch panel in a central place can offer a simple, neat and easy-to-manage solution for your wired network.
Our Cat5e Loaded Patch Panels are made out of sturdy, fire-retardant rolled-edge ABS material with a Space Saving Design and a tough black painted finish.
In addition these patch panels have Beryllium copper contacts: 50-µ gold-plated pins over100, µ nickel layer.
Cat5e patch panels meets the EIA/TIA and ETL standards also Color-coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes and are available in 12-1U, 24-1U and 48-2U ports.
- Fully enclosed design for protection of printed circuitry during termination.
- Constructed from UL94-V-0 high-impact, Pair punch sequence enables a pair twist within 1/2, of termination.
- Insertion life cycle: 750 cycles (minimum) / I.D.C. 250 cycles (minimum).
- Operating temperature: -40, °C to +68, °C.
- FCC Part 68
- 1xEIA Unit 19(W)x1.3/4(H)x1.1/4(D)