A 24 AWG Cat5e cable with a flame-retardant PVC jacket. It comes with four shielded twisted pairs of conductor wires. These conductor wires are comprised of bare copper material. It is the best conductor material for these wires due to their high efficiency and performance. Each of them has a different color code that helps in their recognition. Tested to an extended bandwidth of 350MHz.
It supports all applications of category 5 efficiently. It includes Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, and 155 ATM. They suit best for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Especially, Wideband, and Ethernet 10000BASE-T.
NEC Article 800, UL 910: CMP FT6, ETL Electrically Verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568C.2 Category 5e, C(ETL)US CMP, RoHS Compliant.
- Conductor: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Twisted Pair Wires: 4 Twisted Pairs
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride – Low Smoke and Fire-Retardant Material
- Shield: Aluminum/Polyester Foil Coated on the Inner jacket
- Drain: Solid Tin Copper
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter: 0.245 in. / 6.223 mm
- Cable Weight: 1000ft. length/ 39lb weight
Electrical and Physical Features
- Temperature Rating:
- Installation: 0°C to 50°C
- Operation: -10°C to 60°C
- Velocity of Propagation: 72%
- Mutual Capacitance: 14 pF/ft. Nominal
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft. maximum
- Maximum Conductor D.C.R: 6 Ω/1,000 ft.
- Maximum D.C.R Unbalance: 3%
- Maximum Delay Skew: 15.0 ns/100m
- Maximum Propagation Delay Skew: 5.7 ns/100m
- Characteristic Impedance:
- From 0.772 MHz – 100 MHz 100Ω± 15%
- From 101 MHz – 250 MHz 100 Ω ± 22%
- From 201 MHz – 350 MHz 100 Ω ± 32%
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1.0 in.
- Maximum Installing Tension: 25 lb.
- Insulation Colors:
- Blue paired with White/Blue
- Orange paired with White/Orange
- Green paired with White/Green
- Brown paired with White/Brown
Features of Cat5e STP Cable: –
- Fast and reliable data cable
- Tested up to extended 350MHz bandwidth
- Easy Installation
- Available in different colors
- Available in 1000ft Reel