It is a horizontal 23 AWG high-performance Cat6 cable with a plenum jacket. It comes with four overall shielded (F/UTP) twisted pairs of conductor wires. These twisted pairs of wires are easily identifiable through their unique color-coding. It is tested to an extended bandwidth of 550MHz. It is a product made in USA.
It supports all applications of category 6 efficiently. It includes ANSI X3T9.5 TP-PMD (FDDI), ATM PMD 155 Mbps IEEE 802.3 Fast Ethernet:10 Base-T, 100 Base-T4, 100 Base-X IEEE 802.5:4/16 Mbps Token Ring, IEEE 802.12:100 Base-VG Ring, IEEE 802.12:100 Base-VG.
NEC Article 800, UL 444 Type CMP Rating FT6, ETL verified to ANSI/TIA 568C.2 Category 6, C (ETL)US, RoHS Compliant.
- Standard Certification CMP
- Conductor: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Twisted Pair Wires: 4 Overall shielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- Jacket Material: (PVC) Polyvinyl Chloride
- Tape PE Tape
- Drain Wire Solid Tin Copper
- Shield (100% Coverage) AL/Poly Tape
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter: 268 in. / 6.8 mm
- Cable Length Wooden Spool
- Ripcord Yes
- Divider (Pair Separator) Yes
Electrical and Physical Features
- ETL listed Yes
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 80°C
- Velocity of Propagation: 65%
- Mutual Capacitance: (nF/100m Max) 5.6
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft. maximum
- Maximum Conductor D.C.R: (Ω/km) 9.38 @20°C
- Maximum D.C.R Unbalance: 5%
- Characteristic Impedance:
- From 0.772 MHz – 100 MHz 100Ω± 15%
- From 101 MHz – 250 MHz 100 Ω ± 22%
- From 251 MHz – 550 MHz 100 Ω ± 25%
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 300 VRMS
- Minimum Bend Radius: 75 in.
- Insulation Colors:
- Blue paired with White/Blue
- Orange paired with White/Orange
- Green paired with White/Green
- Brown paired with White/Brown
|Frequency||Insertion Loss||NEXT||PS- NEXT||ACRF||PS- ACRF||Return Loss||Skew||Propagation Delay|
Important Notice: –
In the above table, we itechcables try to present the most accurate calculations possible. Still, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and 100% accurate. We reserve the right to change this information at any time in the future without notice.
Packaging Information: –
This cable is available in 1000ft. length in a convenient wooden Spool with a ripcord. The cable is made in USA. It is available in different colors as listed below.
Other colors will be manufactured on special orders.