A 23 AWG Cat6 Riser UTP Cable comes with a Polyethylene jacket. It is a non-plenum jacket cable. They are best for outdoor usage. It comes with different colour codes. It makes the installation process easy. This cable is the best option to install in the riser and outdoor places. It possesses bare copper conductor cables. The copper material is known as one of the best conductor material.
Applications of Cat6 Riser UTP Cable: –
Cat6 Riser Cable supports all applications of category 6 efficiently. It includes Ethernet 1BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, and 155 ATMs. Particularly, it is best for high bandwidth applications like 622 ATM, Ethernet 1000BASE-T, Wideband, and all other evolving applications with predicted data rates of 3.2Gbps.
Ratings/Approvals of Cat6 Riser UTP Cable: –
It is an approved 568C.2 Category 6 Ethernet cable variant by ANSI/TIA/EIA. TIA/EIA “Telecommunication Industry Association”/ “Electronic Industries Alliance” is accredited by the ANSI “American National Standards Institute” which develops industry standards for information and communication technologies (ICT) products.
Construction Layout of Cat6 Riser UTP Cable: –
- Conductor: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Twisted Pair Wires: 4 Pair
- Flooding Compound: Water Blocking Gel
- Jacket Material: Polyethylene
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter: 260 in.
Electrical and Physical Features
- Temperature Rating:
- Installation: 0°C to 60°C
- Operation: -60°C to 60°C
- Velocity of Propagation: 70%
- Mutual Capacitance: 14 pF/ft. Nominal
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft. maximum
- Maximum Conductor D.C.R: 6 Ω/1,000 ft.
- Maximum D.C.R Unbalance: 3%
- Maximum Delay Skew: 18 ns/100m
- Characteristic Impedance:
- From 0.772 MHz – to 100 MHz 100 ± 15%
- From 101 MHz – to 250 MHz 100 ± 22%
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 300 VRMS
- Maximum Bend Radius: 0 in.
- Insulation Colors:
- Blue paired with White/Blue
- Orange paired with White/Orange
- Green paired with White/Green
- Brown paired with White/Brown
|Frequency||Return Loss||Insertion Loss||NEXT||PS- NEXT||ELFEXT||PS- ELFEXT||ACR||PS-ACR|
Important Notice: –
In the above table, iTechCables try to present the most accurate calculations possible. Still, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and 100% accurate. We reserve the right to change this information at any time in the future without notice.
Packaging Information: –
Cat6 Riser UTP Cable is available in 1000ft. length in a convenient EZ-Pull box.