Ethernet networks need quality patch cables to maintain their performance levels. Especially, in modern-day networks where quick data transfer needs are increasing. Cat6a Snagless patch cable is the best option for them. They are the perfect choice for indoor data center applications that runs at high speed.
Cat6a Snagless patch cable supports up to 10Gbase-T at a bandwidth of 550MHz. This speed is achievable with a cable length of up to 100 meters maximum. Another amazing feature of the Cat6 patch cable is its backward compatibility. You can use it with older variants of Ethernet cables as well like Cat5e and Cat6.
The cable comes with high-performance modular connectors attached at both ends. The Snagless design of the patch cable protects the connector clips during its installation. It protects the RJ45 clips from damage during plugging and unplugging.
We are offering this high-performance cable at a cost-effective price to our customers. Our Cat6a UTP LSZH Ethernet network patch cable comes with Pure Bare Copper twisted pairs of conductor wires. This makes them highly efficient and effective. The use of pure copper conductor wires makes signal transmission smooth with low attenuation.
The outer jacket of the Cat6a UTP patch cable is made from a material that comes with the features of low-smoke and zero-halogen. This means if the fire catches the cable at any instant. It does not produce any toxic smoke that would be harmful to humans.
Key Features of Cat6a Snagless Patch Cable: –
- Our Cat6a Snagless Patch cable performance meets or exceeds the set performance standards by ISO and ANSI/TIA-568-D.2.
- It provides a high data-transfer speed of 10G-T with an extended bandwidth of 550MHz.
- It comprises pure copper-stranded conductor wires with gold-plated RJ45 modular plugs.
- Compatible with both backward Ethernet cable versions and future Ethernet cable versions.
- Innovative Snagless design protects its connector clips from damage during plugging and unplugging.
- Available in Multiple colors and lengths.
- Comes with protective LSZH protective jacket material.
- Mostly used in Enterprise networks and data centers.
|Shielding Type||Unshielded (U/UTP)|
|Termination End||RJ45 Connector|
|Conductor Material||Pure Bare Copper|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||24|
|Conductor Quantity||4 Twisted Pairs|
|Insulation Material Specifications|
|Insulation Diameter (mm)||0.98 ± 0.05|
|Twisted Pair Color Combination||· Orange, White-Orange,
· Blue, White-Blue,
· Green, White-Green,
· Brown, White-Brown
|Outer Diameter O.D. (mm)||6.1 ± 0.4|
|Thickness (mm)||0.55 ± 0.05|
|Color||Available in many colors|
|Electrical Characteristics (20 ℃)|
|Data Rate Support||10GBase-T|
|Standard Bandwidth (MHz)||500|
|Reference Bandwidth (MHz)||550|
|1-500MHz, Delay Skew 20℃ (ns/100m)||≤45|
|Max. DC Resistance 20℃ (Ω/100m)||9.38|
|Before Aging Tensile Strength (Mpa)||≥10.0|
|Before Aging Elongation (%)||≥125|
|Aging Period (℃×hrs)||100℃×24h×7d|
|After Aging Tensile Strength (Mpa)||≥8.0|
|After Aging Elongation (%)||≥100|
|Cold Bend (-20±2℃×4h)||No Visible Cracks|
|Min. Bend Radius (cm)||2.44 ± 0.04|